Wednesday 8 February 2012

Uniko Studio Design Team - Kerry

WOW!

I'm truly grateful for everyone for leaving such lovely comments on the blog & I am glad there is some excitement out there about my new stamp company!

I'm back today to introduce the second FABULOUS Design Team member and without further ado I introduce you to Kerry.



Firstly I am truly grateful to be able to call Kerry a best friend and a true ROCK. I first met Kerry back in 2009 when I joined a local craft club after I found a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in my area. Since then Kerry & I have enjoyed some crafting fun & many a Jolly Girls Outing to craft shops around the UK. 

Kerry's crafting style is FABULOUS & LAYERLICIOUS! Kerry's eye for detail is amazing, her Copic colouring skills to die for and the layers & usage of patterned paper is stunning. Not only is Kerry a DT member for Uniko Studio but you can also see her creations on The Stamp Attic Blog & The Paperlane Blog. 

Kerry is one talented lady & I'm glad to have her as part of the team. You can also check out her creations HERE on her blog. Be sure to pop on over & be wowed! I've selected a few projects below which showcase her style.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for the first peeks at the first Uniko Studio Stamp Sets being released on Saturday! 







3 comments:

  1. Kerry's cards are awesome, so much detail! I can't wait to see what Kerry and Amy come up with using the stamps, they are both so talented but with such different styles. Fabulous design team, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such kind words. I hope I can do them justice! Can't wait for the reveal on Saturday! X Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kerry! Really looking forward to both of their designing and can't wait to see your new products!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated