Tuesday 14 February 2012

You Make My Heart Tick!

Happy Valentines Day!

I thought I show you a lil 3x3 inch card I made for my guy for Valentines Day using the NEW Uniko Studio Stamps! 





For this lil card I used the large cog image from the Time Set and stamped in on Basic Grey CS from Stampin' Up! using Basic Grey Ink. I then die cut a heart from Soft Stone CS (PTI) using the Sizzix Dies and stamped one of the clock faces from the Extra Time Set in Real Red ink. I used foam pads to adhere the heart to the card front. I then printed the 'You Make My Heart Tick!' sentiment from my computer and trimmed it into a banner shape. This is also mounted on to the base card using foam pads.

And there you have it a masculine valentines card! 

I hope you all have a LOVE filled day! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so wonderful! Really love how versatile your gear shapes make for the perfect manly card! Happy Valentine's to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff, hope you have a LOVE filled day! Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Everything looks WONDERFUL and so professional as always. Good luck with this venture.....so good to see all your plans coming to such successful fruition.Be very proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, loving how versatile the stamp set is ;)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated