Monday 12 March 2012

The Stamp Attic Demo Day

Hey!

Sorry to leave you with no post yesterday, I was SO tired Saturday after a fun filled day demoing at The Stamp Attic & yesterday after a LONG drive home! Anyway, I am back today a little later than usual to share a few pics from the day! 

I was so busy having fun demoing & getting some retail therapy in the shop that I forgot to get more photos taken & tweet! LOL!




Here is me at my demo table making a card using the graphic flowers from the Time set. Wendy had an area set up in the section of the shop where she puts new supplies on display. During the quieter periods of the day there was yummy papers & stamps to the left of the photo on the wall to look at & accidentally fall into my shopping basket! And on the wall in front of me to look at was a yummy array of dies from Hero Arts, Sizzix & Memory Box to name a few. Some of which flew across to my shopping basket as if like magic! 




After a bit of retail it was time to test some of these goodies whilst demoing with Uniko Studio stamps Time & Extra Time! So on this card I used a Memory Box die Rosette & some yummy paper by Basic Grey - Sweet Threads.


Below is a close up of the rosette clock face feature. I used just the inner clock face from one of the clock face stamps from the Extra Time stamp set along with the clocking in card & sentiment. 




I just love the texture in the patterned papers & the colours :) I used the same paper for this next card and just had to try out the 'snowflake' arrangement with the clock hands like Aimes did HERE.




It's fun to do & I'm sure I will be playing with the other hands too! I used two of them on this card. Below is a close up of them. You can just about see in the photo below that I stamped the cog image along the right hand side of the base card. I used some Versamark Champagne ink which has a lovely shimmer to it.




I made a few more cards throughout the day & will share them with you tomorrow! It was lovely to meet & chat to everyone who came along & I hope to be back again soon if Wendy & The Stamp Attic will have me! LOL!

I best be off got some pre-orders to pack & ship as there is a few stampers itching to get their hands on the Uniko Studio stamps - can't wait to see what they make too! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. I would love if you would come back, I really enjoyed having you. It was amazing just how many cards you made during the day. Costa, Cake, Bev, Kerry and Uniko stamps.......perfect day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, I love that timepiece layered on top of the flower! Love seeing 'you' at work, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your photos.........It would be a card makers idea of heaven to be sitting in a store all day......I think a few products would have found their way home with me too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated