Friday 1 June 2012

Wonderfulness ...

Hey!

I said I'd be back with some more Fabulous projects to share with you & they're not mine! I thought it was about time I shared a few cards made by lovely Uniko Studio customers. So without further ado lets get to them ...

First up is Sharon from the North East UK who emailed me this beauty ...




Fab use of the Time & Extra Time digital download papers. I love how the brass clock piece fits perfectly in the pocket watch! Thank you Sharon for emailing me your creation! 

Next up is Camilla ...




I love the combination of stamps on this card. The doily from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time, the clock face from Extra Time and the sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday. Love how they fit inside the label dies too!

I just had to share this one too from Camilla...




I love the pocket watch strap! and the chevron paper panel is fab too! Be sure to pop on by Camilla's Flickr Photostream HERE. She has an array of FAB projects and lots of them using Uniko Studio stamps! 

Next up is Ardyth & this is a stunning card ...




First of all I love the fact that it is a shaped card & second of all I love the glittery sparkliness of this beauty! FAB! Be sure to pop on by Ardyth's blog HERE to see so many wonderful projects.

Next up is Sue ...

Sue has used the newly released Joyful Butterfly digital download collection ...




Firstly you can't go wrong with a FAB one layer card & secondly I'm loving the inchie panel with the added butterfly! FAB! Be sure to pop on by Sue's blog HERE to see more stunning creations.

So that's all I have to share with you all today, I will be back tomorrow though! Remember I'd LOVE to see your creations using Uniko Studio stamps and digital products so if I miss them be sure to drop me a email with a link or photo of your project! It certainly makes me smile and VERY happy to see people use my designs!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my card - it's fun and inspiring to see all the others as well! I love them all and see some ideas to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a surprise on a Saturday morning. Thanks for posting my cards and thanks for all your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the chevron paper panel on your card it is so creative and gives the papers a totally different look. It has made me think of my collection of 6 x 6 paper books in a totally different way now!

      Delete
  3. I was delighted to see my card posted this morning - how cool! Thankyou for your supportive comments which meant a lot. It is lovely to see how your designs have inspired others, the work is wonderful and the blog enables all this creativity to be shared. I have got some great ideas from these postings that I am looking forward to trying out.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated