Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lets Strip!

Hello!

Don't worry it's not an explicit post, I'm just referring to the current challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays! The challenge is to use strips of colour or pattern on your creation.




This challenge is perfect for using the NEW Eclectic Mix Summer digital papers! I used 3 of the paper designs contained in the collection on my card today. I love the bright colours contained in this collection so used a Tempting Turquoise card base & a Melon Mambo stamped  sentiment to complement the papers. The daisy is a Stampin' Up! Sizzix die paired with a Memory Box die & a SU! brad. I chose the sentiment 'Wish' from FONTiments - Birthday as I'm wishing everyday that Summer would arrive! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. I love the Eclectic Summer collection papers. Very pretty! Love your card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful Bev, I love these fresh colours, and the fab die cut bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Bev! It's a really unusual design and your new summer papers compliment it perfectly - can't wait to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are beautiful together Beverley, love how the strips 'float' in the design and what a fabulous flower too :0)
    So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated