Friday 20 July 2012

Soft & Summery

YAY ... Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope you have all survived the working week! I have just about, the last few days have been a bit painful, pulling a muscle in the left side of your chest is not good! Anyway, it has not stopped me crafting & playing with paper, ink & stamps! I have blocked the pain out as I sat & made this card ...




I saw the new colours over at The Play Date Cafe and had to join in. The colours are shown below & HERE




I really surprised myself with this card & used way more of the yellow than I intended. I thought I would have used more of the mint colour as I an a bit of fan of that colour, but it's only appearance on the card is in one little button form! 

I used PTI Lemon Tart CS for the base & panel as So Saffron was not quite the colour I wanted. I stamped the solid Gerbera from Pure Florals:Gerbera in Regal Rose & Calypso Coral onto White CS and fussy cut them out. It was quite therapeutic. The sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday and the buttons are Melon Berry, Aqua Mist & Hibiscus Burst from PTI. I finally added a little bit of bling for good measure! 

Thats all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and beautiful Beverly! Hope you feel better soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the color scheme - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated