Tuesday 18 September 2012

Wonderful Washi

Hey!

Sorry to have left you hanging yesterday, I had a list of emails & orders to catch up on with it being my first day of work after my weeks vacation.I'm back today though with a couple of projects using Wonderful Washi clear photopolymer stamp set which was released this month.

Here's my first card...




For my card I used the polka dot Washi stamp & paired it with a sentiment from Time. I used the current Dynamic Duos challenge colours seen HERE and below...




I've one more card to share today using the Wonderful Washi stamp set...




I used four of the five Washi stamps on this card along with the little banner outline in which I stamped the sentiment 'Hello' from Time. After I had stamped the Washi onto the card I added some faux zig zag stitching. The butterfly is from BIGHT Butterflies Additions also released this month - more of that later in the week! 

So, there are a few more ideas of how you can use Wonderful Washi on your creations, I've no doubt that you will see LOTS more of this stamp set! 

There is one more thing before I leave you all today and that is to award a lucky winner to the random release prize for commenting on release day and the winner is...

Sue McRae who said...

"This is a great release! All the projects by you and the DT have really showcased the stamps and kits wonderfully! I really like the fun Washi Tape stamps and the Bright Butterflies digi additions."

Sue, if you drop me an email (address is in the right hand side bar) and I'll sort you out with your prize! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

Supplies:

Time to Celebrate!
Card Stock: SU! Basic Black & Lucky Limeade. WPlus9 White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Time
Accessories: PTI Banner Die & Button. Black Rhinestones

'Hello'
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. SU! Pool Party
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Time
Accessories: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies Additions, Rhinestones.

8 comments:

  1. Great cards using the Washi set and how lucky for me to have my name picked for a prize. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was such a think as Washi Tape stamps - how cool! Love how you combined them with the colours for a great card. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duo's this week.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Beverly Love the polka dot banners! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic look of your card - very modern!
    Thanks for joining the fun at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, Beverly! I love that polka dot Washi stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards Beverley.......Love your Washi tape stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hold the phone!! There are Washi Tape stamps??...Hello, enabler alert!! Both of your cards came out great! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated