Friday 30 November 2012

TIME to celebrate!

Hey!

Happy Friday, I'm celebrating an early weekend today & taking some TIME out of the studio but scheduled this appropriately themed card to share with you today...




I was inspired to pull out Uniko Studio's Time & Extra Time clear stamp sets by the current challenge over at CASology HERE, whose theme is time. It's nice to pull out sets that you haven't used for a while & show them love! 

I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch sketch seen below & HERE for my layout but this time I changed the orientation of the sketch turning it clockwise and moved the panel over to the left.




I'm not one usually to change the orientation of a sketch, or even create a 'loose' interpretation of a sketch, but knew I wanted to shake things up and also I wanted to incorporated those 2 little banners from the NEW Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi: Christmas clear stamp set.




Again, I used the current Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below for my card and I'm pleased with the balance.




That's all the 'time' I have to share with you today, but I will be back again tomorrow sharing a couple of the projects that my class at The Paper Lane will be making.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Smokey Shadow, WPlus9 White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Ruby Red
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, Extra Time & Wonderful Washi: Christmas
Accessories: Rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this squeaky clean interpretation!!! Your pun "turning it clockwise" is so CUTE! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cool ultra-modern take on the sketch and the Cue Card! Thanks so much for finding TIME to play along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Beautiful simplicity! Love, love, LOVE this clean design with all its white space and perfectly placed elements! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so many beautiful card's over the past few days Bev! Love your take on the CTS challenge.......CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous combo of challenges and great CAS design! Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card... love how you combined the challenges! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at Cas(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated