Monday 25 March 2013

Spring Fix!

Hey!

Well, you might know that here in the UK we seem to be having an extended Winter with freezing temperatures and snow. So to get my Spring Fix, I've had to be creative and made this little card...




I made this while at The Paperlane on Saturday during the class. I found these lovely patterned paper scraps perfect for a Spring birthday card. Below is a close up of the yummy patterned paper, we decided that it could possibly be K&Co patterned paper as there was no packaging it's hard to be sure.




I'm hooked on emphasising the negative die cuts at the moment, it *could* be the fact that these NEW Uniko Studio Designer Dies are making their appearance for the April Release! Another reason is the Moxie FAB World challenge HERE.

A semi restful day & working from bed on the laptop completing 'essential' day to day work has paid off, not 100% yet but fingers crossed I'll be back in the studio tomorrow :)

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more projects to share. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Hibiscus Burst, White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies (Released April '13) Patterned Paper Unkown ? K&Co, Rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Beverley - this is absolutely gorgeous. Clean, simple and I really like the little flash of patterned paper!

    I do hope that the snow goes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah :) I hope the snow goes soon, I'm in need of sunshine!

      Delete
  2. Love it. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, I love using the negative cuts and having pretty dp showing through is perfect! Shame we can't say the same about your weather! I hope it clears up soon....your clock change don't they this week end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, yes the clock go forward on Saturday night. Looking forward to lighter nights!

      Delete
  4. It is fun playing along with Moxie Fab World! A perfectly lovely spring card here--and you're absolutely right that paper is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated