Thursday 30 May 2013

Berry Bloom

Hey!

Finally found a few minutes to pop by and share a card! Why is it that time goes SO fast when you've SO much to do?! 

You might wonder why such a super CAS card that I'm sharing tonight, well it might be because I was having SO much fun playing with the NEW June Release that my creative mojo went awol when it came to using other stamps! 

Not long before the Sneak Peeks start here on the blog, but for now how about another Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum...




I started out by using the NEW Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card, I love a good CAS layout. I then chose Berry Sorbet as my colour as it is one of my FAVES and I haven't used it for some time. My little ink cube is getting tired so I might just have to treat myself to a new one soon!




Here's a little close up of the berry bloom...




With my ink being tired it gave a soft ombre effect that I was quite please with and couldn't have achieved if I tried! 

Ok, that's all from me tonight, I've a couple of jobs to complete before bed & there is still much to be done for the craft fair and the upcoming June Release - it's gonna be a FABULOUS release and one not to be missed! I'm already in LOVE with the new sets even though I am biased!

Thanks for stopping by & for all the lovely comments :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Berry Sorbet, SU! Basic Black
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet & VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum
Accessories: PTI Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon, Foam Adhesive & Fiskars Scallop Border Punch

4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Beverley, love the colour! Can't wait to see the June release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love that floral image and your colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful card, Beverley! Love this flower and the shading is pretty! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated