Tuesday 30 July 2013

Simple Flower

Hey!

Happy Tuesday :) How's your week going so far? I'm still having fun in London and hopefully if the weather stays nice either today or tomorrow we will have a trip to Kew Gardens. I have never been but I've been told how pretty & inspirational the flowers are there.

Talking of flowers I have a simple floral card to share today...




I used the current ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below. This was such a quick card to make and would look FABulous in all kinds of colour variations. 




I had to substitute the Dusty Durango for Tangerine Tango and the Groovy Guava for Calypso Coral which is a little bit too dark, but it was the closest colour I had in my stash. It's hard to see on the photo above that there is a difference in the solid & linear flower colours as it is VERY subtle. It's slightly clearer on this photo...




That's all from me today, I will be back later this week with more to share. Until then...thanks for stopping by :)


Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft. White from stash
Ink: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral & Crumb Cake
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2
Accessories: SU! Candy Dot

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Beverley. I love its simplicity and the colours are beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated