Monday 14 October 2013

The Same BUT Different!

Hey & Happy Monday!

I'm back today with a little scheduled post & card to share as I am off out early to spend the day with my University friends. It's been a few months since we have all had the same day off to spend time catching up. 

Anyway, onto the card...




Whilst I was making yesterday's card HERE I had another idea in mind and made the one above. It uses the same colours and stamps, apart from the sentiment. 




Just by changing a couple of elements you can achieve a new look and get a little more from your supplies! This is also a good thing to do if your lacking a bit of creative mojo. Simply find a card you made when you did have creative mojo, use the same stamps & colours but just switch up the layout. You could even follow a sketch or challenge to help you a little bit more. 

I hope I have inspired you a little bit today with my simple card? If not, I will be back tomorrow with more to share! Until then, thank you for stopping by :)

Supplies: 
Card Stock: SU! Costal Cabana, White from stash
Ink: SU! Kiwi Kiss & Costal Cabana. PTI Hawaiian Shores & Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies: The Hands Of Time, All Occasion Sentiments #3

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card; lovely colours and the tips for rejuvenating a sagging mojo: excellent! A change of colours or slightly renovated layout can do so much to spark the flames! Thanks for the inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great tips with today's pretty card Beverley, tks x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated