Wednesday 18 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 18

Hey!

I've just about made it in time to share my Countdown to Christmas Day 18 project with you all, I simply ran out of time this evening before another Christmas party! This evening it was my local card club party, we meet twice a month to do paper crafts and generally chat about the hobby among other things ;) 

Anyway, so I made them each a card and put together a little gift for them all & thought I'd share them with you...




As you can see I am still on my snowflake wagon! I decided on a negative die cut card and the red card stock in the aperture is stamped with Background Builders: Round In Circles in white. I also added some glitter around the edge of the negative die cut for that Christmas sparkle.






Along with the card I wanted to give them each a little gift so I used some little acetate favour boxes and filled them with three mini Toblerones which fit just perfectly inside. I then wrapped ribbon around the boxes like you would a present, super simple, cute & most importantly well received by my friends :)




That's all from me today, but I will back again tomorrow at a more reasonable time ;) with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by :)



3 comments:

  1. I love how you have used your snowflake die and that polkadot paper looks FABulous...another awesome card Bev!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev - what wonderful gifts for your card-making friends! Your card is gorgeous (I'll miss the snowflakes when you put them away!), and the wee box of treats lovely! Such a delightful friend you are to treat the others with these charming gifts!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated