Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey & Merry Christmas Everyone!

It's here at last it's Christmas Eve and the festivities are truly underway. I wanted to stop by & thank you all my dear friends, I truly appreciate all the friendships I've made, all the comments you leave and all the support & custom you each give to me & Uniko Studio. Without you I wouldn't LOVE the my job and this hobby of ours as much as I do.


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Holiday Season filled with Peace, Love & Joy. 




Just a little close up of the card I made for my husband & one last snowflake for you all to enjoy! I'll be back on Saturday with the last 'The Saturday Show' of 2013. Until then, eat, drink & be merry!

With Love to You ALL







10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Bev. Thanks for all your inspiration this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas (or God Jul as we say here) to you too! Thanks for all the cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, *finding* you was one of my best discoveries this year! From products, to customer service, to inspiration, to creativity shared, to your encouraging comments on my creations: you've been amazing! Merry, Merry Christmas!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure he loves your beautiful card hope you and your family have a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a lovely Christmas - enjoy a well deserved break! I have loved seeing your creations and using your fab stamps this year.....looking forward to 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Bev- as always, merry christmas. Enjoy the break, Rebecca x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Bev! Hope you had a lovely day. Enjoy the peace ad quiet of the hols with hubby because next year is going to be another vibrant and successful year!

    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally have Internet again after10 days so I'm playing catch-up with the blog posts :-) I love some of the recent creations and as I sit herewith the snow moving down I find myself looking forward to next years festive season and putting some of the inspiration to good use. Happy new year to you!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated