Thursday 6 February 2014

Fluttering By!

Hey!

I'm fluttering by super quick this evening to share a little card I managed to squeeze in & make in between lots & LOTS of samples for the upcoming February Release. I can't quite believe that it is Sneak Peek time tomorrow and from Saturday through to Monday I will be introducing each of the new products, be sure to pop by tomorrow for all the details :)

Anyway, back to the card!




So, I saw the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below and I just love the simplicity of it, yet there are SO many directions you could go in. 




As you can see I went for a fairly CAS design using BRIGHT Butterflies paired with a sentiment from Flower Power #2. I started out by stamping the butterfly in Pink Petunia but decided it needed toning down a little so I added a vellum die cut butterfly over the top. It also added a lovely bit of dimension.




Ok, I had best go I have one more card to make before I call it a night! I hope to see you all tomorrow BRIGHT & early for the Sneak Peeks ;) until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Costal Cabana
Ink: VersaMagic Pink Petunia, Memories White & VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies & Flower Power #2
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, Rhinestones, SU! Vellum & Foam Adhesive

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty butterfly! I like the stamped background too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, you have 'stunning simplicity' down to an art! LOVE this pink+vellum butterfly, and the teal paper is *the* perfect background complement. Excited to see the new release!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Very pretty. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, the butterfly looks so pretty.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the flowers stamped on the background and the addition of the vellum butterfly is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet, Beverley! Love the vellum butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated