Saturday 4 October 2014

[Uniko Studio Challenge] #14 Revisited - Guest Designer

Hello everyone & Happy world Card Making Day!

Today we have our winner of Challenge #13 and Guest Designer Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts with us to share a reminder project for Challenge #14. Now, you will want to keep reading as Jane has wonderful piece inspiration for you.





Jane here, I was so thrilled to win the last challenge and have to keep pinching myself to believe I've won a guest spot on Bev's blog.

This challenge is right up my street as I'm definitely in the CAS camp.  I adore the All Occasion Sentiments series - hoping there will be more in the pipeline - so I couldn't miss out on an opportunity to use one for this challenge. Also Flower Power #3 is a go to favourite, I love how it looks in all colours.

I think CAS is a style that some find tricky, so I hope my card shows just how easy it can be and maybe even inspire you to enter one of your own.




For the Challenge this month we are back to a 'theme' and colour pallet:

'Clean & Simple'

Plus




You have until October 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below. 

The Challenge Rules:
  • Winners will be announced by October 17th
  • Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge 
  • If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (beverley@unikostudio.com) and she will add your entry for you.
  • Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
  • You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time! 
The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate 
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!


1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated