Thursday 16 June 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #178

Hey!

I can't quite believe we are onto week 3 of June and of me being hostess over at CAS Colours & Sketches this month! Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch last week, I loved seeing how you all used it.

Anyway, this week HERE we are back to colours and this is the combination I came up with...




And this is how I have used them...




As you can see I have a bit of a tropical theme going on at the moment! I have found having some new stamping goodies to 'play' with has really helped spark my mojo :) If you missed the recent release at Uniko you can check it out HERE, there is still chance to comment and win the giveaway too ;)




Usually I would use A LOT more Pool Party on a card, as it is a favourite colour of mine, however it is quite subtle on my card. I have let the Calypso coral Hibiscus flowers from the recently released Uniko Paradise clear stamp set take the stage. I think you can just about see the Wink Of Stella sparkle I added to the flowers in the photo above.  

Ok, that's all from me today, but be sure to pop on over HERE to see more inspiration from the CC&S Design Team and Guest Designer using the colours. I look forward to seeing you in the gallery too :)



8 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the colours this week. Can't wait to get my stamps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll with your new stamp sets Bev and this card is just as gorgeous as all the rest! And as I'm lucky enough to have received my stamps can I just say how much I'm enjoying playing with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the mix of solid and outline images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your themes this month Bev and your tropical interpretation of them. The Wink Of Stella just adds that extra something! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and the colours work brilliantly with your tropical theme! Fab stamps too. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wink of Stella is amazing! What a fun card. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards make me wish I was in the tropics! I like the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the softness of this card, Beverley! Usually tropical themed projects are so bright, but you've shown they don't have to be!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated