Tuesday 18 October 2016

Merry Sparkle!

Hey!

I thought I'd pop in and share another of the cards we made during my last class at The Paperlane on Saturday. If you missed the other two creations I shared Saturday evening, you can catch up HERE

This uses another of my current favourite clear stamp sets...




Winter Foliage has SO many possibilities and can be paired with so many winter, holiday and Christmas products. My card coordinates and follows THIS card I shared during the release celebrations. 

This time I have paired the foliage with a sparkly 'merry' which is a Stampin' Up! Christmas Greetings Thinlits die and I've used some sparkly silver Glimmer Paper also from Stampin' Up! 




I think this will be one of the designs I mass produce for my Christmas cards this year, though instead of mounting the stamped panel with foam adhesive I will adhere it with DST and just have the Christmas sentiment mounted with foam adhesive to save a little on the bulk of the card and cheaper mailing! 

That's all I have to share with you here today, but I do have a card HERE using this weeks Stamp Of The Week. 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs
Supplies:
Uniko Studio Clear Stamps: Winter Foliage
Ink: Stampin Up! Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Real Red. VersaFine Onyx Black
Card: Hobby Craft White 300gsm
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Christmas Greetings Thinlits dies and Glimmer Paper. Embellishments from Stash and Foam adhesive.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev! I love this! .......very classy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas sprig, Bev ... deliciously CAS and fabulous with the sparkly sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely card, must get using my fab set from you!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated